Let’s be honest: would you rather stay at home all day with nothing better to do than come out using a clothes uncomfortable.
The fashion is like that. For the fashionistas, passionate and hooked by fashion, and there are those people who, if I could, I would live in my Pajamas all day.
Whether you’re a fashionista or a lazy when it comes tofashion, we are living in an era in which dress up comfortably is paradise for any woman.
Comfort is essential at all times and in all areas of our lives. Find the ideal balance between adhere to fashion trends and feel comfortable, sometimes it’s hard.
If you hard to find something comfortable enough time to leave the house and laziness always ends up being stronger, here are 10 things you can do to make the most of your preference.
Fashion tips for you to overcome laziness
- Go to your wardrobe, remove all clothesuncomfortable that you have, place in a bag and store somewhere – under the bed, in the trunk of your car or wherever you want.
You’re not playing out, you’re just taking out of sight so you can focus on comfortable clothes you really want to wear. All the other things are just taking up space.
- Choose a neutral color palette for everything in your wardrobegoes with everything. Create looks will be easy.
That way you can wear even when you are half asleep and still be beautiful and fashion.
- If you are buying new clothes, just go to 2 or 3 stores and don’t bother looking anywhere else.
Most fashion items that you like are probably of the same places, after all. Stop wasting time and precious energy.
- Allow yourself to dare with a more striking color to liven up neutral tones when you are with laziness. Even more lazypeople like to mix things up every once in a while.
- Mount some kind of uniform to work and make your sets. A basic dress is usually the easiest thing in the world. It is suitable for most work environments.
Looks stylish and is not restrictive. He still fall well even if you are with a few kilos less or more.
It is easy to wear and match accessories and you can use pretty much throughout the year. Buy multiple combinations and you won’t have to worry.
- Your fashionneeds to be easy for you. Collar shirts end up generating more trouble than it’s worth.
If you can’t dress in less than 5 seconds, you don’t want to use. With all pants and shorts with elastic,trapeze dresses and soft fabrics on the market these days, you don’t have to worry.
- Make sure that all your clothescan be washed in the dishwasher. Hand wash or dry is usually more work or more expensive and is something you will never want to do.
In fact, if you buy something that can only be cleaned dry, one or the other: either you’re going to use this piece to her get dirty and then will leave her in a pile of dirty clothes for months or will forget and play on the machine – what will ruin it. Either way, you pay for something that will not be useful.
- Don’t even think about wearing high heels. Sneakers, shoes, and small jumps are also stylish during the day or during the night.
The fashion is versatile. You do not need to use a ProMaster chronograph jump to get a good look and you also don’t have them stored in your closet making fun of you.
- No belts. Nice beltsare expensive and a bad belt can ruin your clothes. Also, something to tighten your waist is not usually comfortable and you end up not using.
- Provide some silk pajamas that you can wearoutside of your apartment without looking weird. Will be great for those days when you just don’t want to get out of bed.
And to close this article, I would recommend the book woman with style that is focused on teaching women to have access to products from the most famous brands in the world in an easy, simple and paying up to 237% cheaper than the products in Brazil.