Here we are. After New York and after London , it’s up to us to talk about fashion. And as we do, nobody does! Now part of Milan Fashion Week, the week of the Milan Fashion, which until next Monday we will keep company with the best trends for next spring-summer 2016. After seeing how to survive from the point of view of nutrition in Milan Fashion Week , the time has come to study the language of the shows. Not to look like fish out of water when someone is speaking to you!
From 23 to 28 September it was the turn of Milan and this year will be even more special, because it is the year of Expo, which has often spoken in recent months out of style. It is no coincidence that Giorgio Armani has had the honor to open Expo on April 30 with a big parade to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the fashion house. But it will be many other curiosities related to this Fashion Week, as well explained by this infographic. Here are some gem: for more info, please consult the website of Stylight!
– Peter Dundas is preparing to debut with Roberto Cavalli
– Giorgio Armani celebrates 40-year career
– Emilio Pucci changes its look with Massimo Giorgetti
– What to drink in Milan? Quite a Negroni, perhaps accompanied by a hamburger, with so many original burger around the city!
– #OOTD, The hashtag to be added to our selfies Milan during Milan Fashion Week
– And then all the Quadrilateral shopping Fashion … if you can afford it!